SPH-Dean's Office - 303000
Provide high-level administrative support to executives by preparing financial reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
The School of Public Health Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Manage and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
* Facilitate special requests for executives.
* Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
* Review and analyze budget reports and prepare and develop budget modifications and recommendations.
* Attend meetings to record minutes.
* Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
* Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
* Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
* Make travel arrangements for executives.
* Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter with their online application.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Mon - Friday; 8am -5pm
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled