Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator
Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator
GSBS-Dean's Office - 302000
The Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator will assure coordination of recruitment and admission activities in the GSBS by establishing and maintaining effective communication channels. Serves as a liaison for applicants and the GSBS by providing information, answering questions, researching information needed to resolve problems, and identifying opportunities to better serve the needs of applicants and the school.
The Recruitment and Outreach Coordinator will also be responsible for guiding prospective students through the admissions process. This includes scheduling appointments and interviews, updating the student information.
The GSBS Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Assists the Director of Admissions in strategies to meet enrollment goals, such as planning and making college recruitment visits, attending recruitment fairs, using social media to maintain contact with prospective students, planning activities and events for prospective students and coordinating campus visits and Preview Days for which intermittent travel is required.
* Ensures the dissemination of and access to accurate information about the school's programs to potential students by assisting in the design and content of recruitment publications, assisting in the improvement of the GSBS website, and developing online resources for potential students.
* Utilizes the opportunity to recruit at Graduate Fairs and other potential recruitment audiences to communicate the advantages and opportunities for graduate study at the GSBS.
* Plans activities and events that will enhance the connection between potential students and the GSBS.
* Cultivates good relationships with current GSBS students, alumni, and faculty to enlist support for and assistance with recruitment.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience in related field; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* At least one year of direct student contact.
* Experience using PeopleSoft, and experience presenting data to student groups.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter with their online application.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Monday - Friday
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Recruitment & Outreach Coord
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled