Director, Evening, Online and Graduate Enrollment
The Office of Enrollment Services at Midway University seeks a Director for our Evening, Online, and Graduate Admissions Department. This position will lead the administrative and operational activities of coordinating Evening, Online and Graduate student recruitment. This role is responsible for directing day to day staff efforts, managing on-going operations to meet all assigned recruitment goals and objectives. This position will also be responsible for the training, development, and performance coaching of the evening/online/graduate enrollment team.
Candidates must be able to work independently, work well with other departments and groups across campus. Candidates should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds. The Director will represent the university at various on and off-campus recruitment events, as well as network and develop professional relationships to generate referrals. The ability to work flexible schedule to meet goals and help in recruiting and admitting students.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Experience with CRM
- Prior supervisory experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong record of achievement, success, and adaptability to change
- Successful customer relationship management, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Experience with education-based software such as Recruiter and Colleague
- Master’s Degree preferred
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until this position is filled.
Midway University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.