Proctor Dining Kitchen Helper
Job InformationClassification Information Classification Number 900609 Classification Title Proctor Dining Kitchen Helper Department Dining Services Level Level B (Skilled) Job Description
- Assists in prepping and cooking items according to meal schedule.
- Preps vegetables, fruits, and food items for use in prepared salads and stock items for the salad bar area.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area and uses proper precautions to ensure fresh and clean product.
- Assists cooks, kitchen workers and performs other duties as necessary.
- Cleans work areas, including counters, floors, dishes and related equipment and ensures they are in proper sanitary condition.
Questions regarding this posting can be sent to Tammy Iffland at [email protected]Quicklink for Posting http://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/postings/15900 Supplemental Questions for Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V