Climbing Wall Coordinator
Job InformationClassification Information Classification Number 900556 Classification Title Climbing Wall Coordinator Department Dean of Students Level Level C (Specialist) Job Description
The Climbing Wall Coordinator schedules, supervises and evaluates the Climbing Wall Monitors, and performs the duties of a Climbing Wall Monitor.
- Trained in climbing wall procedures.
- Organize student monitor work schedules in Fall, J-term, and Spring terms.
- Organize P.E. classes and annual Middlebury College Climbing Competition.
- Ensure equipment is up-to-date and in optimal condition.
- Equipment distribution and collection.
- Some cleaning and use of cleaning supplies.
- Clear communication with patrons.
All candidates must be experienced climbers who have passed a safety test.
All candidates must have held the position of Climbing Wall Monitor for at least 25 hours during the previous year.
Questions regarding this posting can be sent to Doug Connelly at [email protected]Quicklink for Posting http://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/postings/15862 Supplemental Questions for Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V