PS Midd Rides High Volume Dispatcher
Job InformationClassification Information Classification Number 901018 Classification Title PS Midd Rides High Volume Dispatcher Department Public Safety Level Level B (Skilled) Job Description
- Answers Midd Rides Phone Line during periods of high call volume
- Dispatch Midd Rides Van
- Records all calls of passenger pick ups, destinations and number of passengers in dispatcher log book
- Makes sure that Vehicle Inspection sheets and driver’s logs are turned in at end of each shift and filed in log books
- Sets the phone to voice mail at end of Midd Rides Shift
- Assist with other office duties if asked by dispatch
- Good telephone skills. Ability to answer multiple calls, utilize the hold and transfer features of the phone.
- Good radio communication skills.
- Knowledge of the College’s rules & regulations and Department of Public Safety policies.
- Must be positive in interactions with public.
- Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM to 2:30 AM.
Questions regarding this posting can be sent to Daniel Gaiotti at [email protected]Quicklink for Posting http://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/postings/15835 Supplemental Questions for Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V