Senior Associate Director for Professional Development
The Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law is conducting a national search for its next Senior Associate Director for the Office of Professional Development.
Essential job duties include the following:
- Provide in-depth counseling and education for JD students, alumni and graduate law students regarding employment and legal requirements.
- Administer the on-campus interview program and other recruitment programs.
- Develop and implement educational programs and services relating to career opportunities.
- Write, edit and produce Professional Development's publications and promotional materials.
- Conduct employer and alumni outreach and development.
- Gather and calculate statistical employment and salary records and produce reports from the same.
- Assist in the daily management of the Office of Professional Development.
Qualified candidates should have, at minimum, a Bachelor's degree, but a Juris Doctor is highly preferred. A minimum of three years of experience in counseling, higher education or career services is required. Law school/ professional school advising preferred but not required.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position include excellent communication skills; good organizational skills; good writing and editing skills, and the ability to engage with people and manage several projects.
Review of materials begin immediately and continue until the appointment is made. All applications must be submitted online prior to 2/15/2019. For a complete description of the position and to apply, please visit https://jobs.iu.edu.
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.