Maintenance/Operational Temporary Pool
This is a pool of applicants for any Maintenance/Operational temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Maintenance/Operational temporary pool are:
- Custodian I (15.06 -$18.86)
- Grounds Gardener I ($15.72 - $19.65)
- Warehouse Worker I ($17.09 - $21.36)
The job descriptions for each job title are:
- Custodian I - This is an entry-level position involving a variety of light to heavy cleaning tasks performed independently in specific areas or as a member of a crew. Under general supervision, the employee performs tasks during the assigned shift to ensure cleanliness of assigned areas, and do related work as required.
- Grounds Gardener I - This is an entry-level position in the Grounds Gardener series involving a variety of grounds and gardening tasks performed in specific areas or as a member of a crew. Work may by assigned and supervised in such a way as to permit the performance of primarily routine duties with minimum opportunity for exercising independent judgment.
- Warehouse Worker I - Under general supervision, performs a variety of manual tasks related to the operations of the District warehouse. Receives, stores, issues and delivers school supplies and equipment; maintains the District’s warehouse supplies and materials; picks up and delivers supplies and mail; and does related work as required. The nature of the work may require considerable physical efforts, heavy lifting, and manual dexterity.