Job Location: Mount St. Joseph University - Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Part Time
Job Category: Education
Mount St. Joseph University's Department of Mathematics is seeking adjunct professors in both the undergraduate and graduate Mathematics. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: Master's degree in related field (PhD preferred, ABD considered)
Experience: Substantial work experience in the field
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and a successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire.
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer