Job Location: Mount St. Joseph University - Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Part Time
Job Category: Education
Mount St. Joseph University's Department of Chemistry and Physical Sciences is seeking adjunct professors in both the undergraduate and graduate Chemistry and Physical Sciences. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: Master's degree in related field (PhD preferred)
Experience: Substantial work experience in the field
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and a successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire.
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer