Adjunct Faculty - International Psychology Department - Online Campus
Job location: Remote
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2017-07-25
The Chicago School is currently seeking qualified individuals to teach in the following areas at our Online Campus:
- Research Methods
- Trauma Services
- Organizations and Systems.
Online courses at The Chicago School are taught through the Canvas learning management system. All new adjunct faculty members in Online-Blended Programs will participate in our 7-week Teaching Online Pedagogy and Standards (TOPS) course, which covers best practices and new developments in online teaching and learning. The International Psychology Department will provide course syllabi and recommended textbooks for each course taught.
Adjunct Faculty agrees to undertake and perform, to the highest professional standards, certain duties and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engage students in International Psychology curriculum through discussion and assignments as outlined in the course syllabi
- Provide students substantive feedback in a timely manner.
- Respond to student questions and concerns.
- Provide supplemental material as needed.
- Attend all mandatory faculty development and training sessions including new adjunct faculty orientation;
- Asses student learning in accordance to the School practices
- Doctoral degree in related field
- Teaching experience (3 years preferred)
- Exemplary professional experience
- International experience and research (preferred)
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.