Student Worker, Multicultural & International Services Office
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2018-12-06
Job Description SummaryGeneral office and administrative duties, data entry, scanning (imaging) and digital filing of student documents. May assist with mail and other errands for the department.Job Description
This position is a general office/clerical position to assist and support the staff and students, assist with data entry, imaging/scanning and digital filing of student documents. General support- assist office staff with miscellaneous tasks and projects. Assistance with Multicultural International events and programs. Delivering and receiving mail and other campus related errands needed by the Department.
- Approved for Federal Work Study required (unless hired as non-federal work study).
- Proficiency in Mandarin required.
- We are looking for professional, energetic and courteous individuals who enjoy interacting with students and staff.
- Must be dependable and have a positive professional attitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced office.
- Must maintain strict Confidentiality.
- Office hours are between 8am- 5pm Monday -Friday.