Assistant Professor, College of Business, Finance
PAF/Position DetailsPosition Details Position Title Assistant Professor, College of Business, Finance Position Status Full-time Tenure Tenure Track Rank Assistant Professor Position Summary Information Job Description Summary
Full-time, tenure-track faculty memberResponsibilities
Responsible to model the University Mission through dedicated job performance, service
excellence to constituencies, and respectful collaboration and active support of the University’s Mission and Catholic and Lasallian higher education.
- Teach a variety of finance courses, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Must have experience in financial advising and/or corporate finance.
- 12 credit hour teaching load per semester.
- Establish and maintain office hours to assist students and foster positive interaction with colleagues and external parties.
- Represent the college at departmental meetings, University meetings, and business related conferences.
- Actively participate in College/University Committees, scholarly pursuits, student recruitment, and other various duties as assigned by the Dean.
- Demonstrate the ability to promote the Finance Program within the College, University, and Community.
Earned PhD or DBA in FinancePreferred Qualifications Essential Duties Work hours
Full-timePosting Detail Information Posting Number F00153 Posting Date 07/23/2018 Closing Date Open Until Filled No Special Instructions Summary Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have an earned PhD or DBA in Finance?
- * Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status)?
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Other Documents