Part-time Instructor - Physical Education--Health and Wellness (School of Education) - AY 2018/2019
Posting DetailsPosting Details Classification Title: Part-time Instructor - Physical Education--Health and Wellness (School of Education) - AY 2018/2019 Position Title: Part-time Instructor - Physical Education--Health and Wellness (School of Education) - AY 2018/2019 Position Type: Faculty - Part Time Department: School of Education Job Summary/Basic Function:
The School of Education invites applicants to teach courses in Health and Wellness for Living, a 3 credit course in Introductory to Personal Health.
Academic Year – Fall 2018/Spring 2019Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 18 credits at Graduate level in Health or Wellness
- A commitment to excellence in undergraduate teaching
- Certification in First Aid or Health
Unofficial transcripts for all degrees attained must be submitted either with application, mailed to Human Resources, Gordon State College, 419 College Drive, Barnesville, GA 30204 or faxed to 678-359-5290Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- * Are you currently employed by any USG institution? If yes, please list locations and job titles.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Philosophy
- Other Document
- Unofficial Transcripts