Aquatic Exercise Instructors - Temporary Applicant Pool
Aquatic Exercise Instructors - Temporary Applicant PoolTracking CodeWF-00-17-03 Job Description
This is an applicant pool for current and future temporary positions as Aquatic Exercise Instructors within the Continuing Education and Credit divisions. Classes include activity style courses in topics listed below, and some classes may require lecture components.
- Aquatic Exercise
- Aquatic Reconditioning/Therapy
- Senior Aquatic Wellness
- Aqua Zumba
CSM is looking for dynamic individuals who can implement the comprehensive mission of a community college by assessing, documenting, and improving student learning through instruction.
Note: CSM accepts resumes for part-time temporary applicants for all areas at all times. There may or may not be a hiring need at this time in your area of interest. When applying for a part-time position, you are submitting your resume to an applicant pool. Hiring coordinators will access the applicant pool when there is a hiring need.
- For lecture style courses: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- For activity style courses: Certification and related experience in the course subject matter required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Ability to facilitate safe and effective exercise instruction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to modify exercises according to participant skill and fitness level