Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management
Position Title:Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management Position Number:10043103 Benefits Eligible:Yes Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:01/28/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an Associate VP for Enrollment Management. The AVP/Dean for Enrollment provides leadership and coordinates the work of the Offices of Admissions (undergraduate and graduate), Cadet Admissions, Registrar, and Financial Aid.
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of over 19,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership for planning, budget, supervision and oversight of all recruitment, admission, financial aid, and registration functions.
- Providing leadership and collaboration with the university’s executive leadership to establish and monitor marketing and retention programs.
- Ensuring timely awarding of scholarships and other financial aid; ensures effective packaging, awarding, delivery, and fund management of all student aid programs.
- Providing leadership for designing, overseeing, and evaluating the implementation of a comprehensive enrollment management plan.
- Analyzing and interpreting policies and best practices related to enrollment management; ensures compliance with FERPA guidelines and regulations.
- Performsing other related duties as assigned.
- Must have knowledge of PC-based computer software packages including Microsoft Offices and CRM
- knowledge related to data analysis and interpretation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Confidence presenting in public forums
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, faculty, administrators, staff, alumni and the general public
- Ability to multi-task, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Master’s Degree required, Doctorate preferred.
- Ten years progressively responsible leadership in higher education, including demonstrated experience in the recruitment of students and knowledge of financial aid procedures, principles and practices.
In addition to a background check, this position will also require a credit and DMV check. Employer Information:All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by the University of North Georgia in its sole discretion. The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.