Key Account Relationship Manager
Job location: HQ Ofc Dallas
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2018-12-07
The Key Account Relationship Manager serves as a vital member of the client support team and is responsible for executing the strategic outreach vision of the team, and University. This role focuses on supporting a single key account, within assigned territory. This includes supporting the client goal of developing the [email protected] network within the client, growing the list of participating sub accounts, coordinating outreach events for prospective [email protected] sub accounts, affiliated schools, client business centers, and generally supporting new sub account relationships.
We currently have 3 openings in the following locations:
- Directly support the key account's internal Relationship Managers, from a client management perspective, within shared territory.
- Coordinate and execute all outreach events, in partnership with key account's internal Relationship Manager, including trade shows conferences, client business center sessions, sub account prospects, affiliated school sessions, and other presentations as assigned.
- Coordinate and execute prospective sub account communications, in support of the key account internal Relationship Manager, including email campaigns, print and electronic marketing collateral, social media, and other campaigns as assigned.
- Generate and refer [email protected] client leads to partner key account internal Relationship Manager.
- Provide support to key account internal Relationship Managers in their pursuit to convert sub accounts from prospect to executed contract within assigned territory.
- Partner with larger client team to transition new [email protected] sub accounts to Strayer University support team.
- Develop and manage a network of contacts and referral sources.
- Assess client needs, and provide feedback to larger client team.
- Collaborate with larger client team to ensure strategic alignment and adoption of best practices.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Two to six years’ experience with demonstrated success in account management, business development, corporate outreach and lead generation; preferably in either the education industry or in selling to the auto industry.
- Proven ability to close
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Must have exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to quickly alter outreach approach based on client response.
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of time.
- Travel via plane, car, and public transportation is required to perform this job.
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
- Access information using a computer.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain.
- Effectively cope with stressful situations.
- Strong mental acuity.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected].