Job location: AZ Phoenix Verizon - UT Salt Lake City Verizon
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-01-15
The Verizon Relationship Manager serves as a vital member of the Verizon support team and is responsible for executing the strategic outreach vision of the team. This role focuses on supporting Verizon clients within an assigned territory and is responsible for Retail, HBA, Customer Care, developing new Verizon Corporate Partners and supporting new and continuing student objectives.
*Territory includes Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho
**Ideal candidate will live near the Strayer Verizon campus in Phoenix, AZ location or Salt Lake City*
- Partner with Verizon leadership to plan and execute outreach events.
- Provide client management serices to Verizon leadership and Verizon employees who are students.
- Generate Verizon student inquiries from virtual and in person Outreach Events.
- Provide support to Verizon Virtual Team in their pursuit to convert and support new and continuing students.
- Develop and manage a network of contacts and referral sources.
- Assess client needs, and provide feedback to the larger Verizon team.
- Collaborate with the Verizon team to ensure strategic alignment and adoption of best practices.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Four to six years’ experience with demonstrated success in account management, business development, corporate outreach and lead generation; preferably in the education industry.
- A proven ability to close
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Must have exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to quickly alter outreach approach based on client response.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of time
- Travel via plane, car, and public transportation may be required to perform this job
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]