Marketing Specialist, JWMI
Job location: VA Herndon (JWMI)
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-07-01
JACK WELCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE - Recently named the number one most influential education brand on LinkedIn and one of the top business schools to watch in 2016, The Jack Welch Management Institute transforms the lives of its students by giving them the tools to become better leaders, build great teams and help their organizations win. The program has also been named one of the Top 25 Online MBA Programs two years in a row by the Princeton Review (2017 & 2018) for its excellence in five areas of selection criteria: academics, selectivity, faculty, technical platforms, and career outcomes.
The Jack Welch Management Institute seeks enthusiastic, polished, and professional individuals to join an all-star admissions team. Our mission is to contribute to changing the face of business by recruiting leaders into Jack Welch’s MBA program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support execution of paid social and/or search campaigns including monitoring account and campaign performance, executing bid changes, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities based on audience analysis.
- Track paid campaign performance, marketing spend, and return on spend by channel for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting. This will include tracking spend for financial reporting and accruals.
- Monitor landing page performance and develop recommendations to improve conversions.
- Support the execution of email campaigns in Eloqua including content development, reporting and performing A/B tests.
- Create social media content and campaigns, schedule automation, engage audience, grow reach and build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing team channel leads to execute on content strategy initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing and advertising execution
- Demonstrated experience executing/optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the latest in web marketing tools and strategies for target marketing
- Demonstrated experience with digital analytics and reporting tools
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Experience with email marketing and leader nurturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun, fast paced working environment
- Must be able to travel 5% of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Typical office setting.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
- Travel via plane, car, and metro is required to perform this job.
- Access information using a computer.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]