Senior Business Analyst
Join a vibrant campus community whose excellence is reflected in its diversity and student success. West Chester University of Pennsylvania invites applicants for a Senior Business Analyst position in the Office of the Registrar.
The Academic Affairs Senior Business Analyst works collaboratively with academic departments, services offices, colleges, and other Academic Affairs units to effectively assess business process and system needs. This position is responsible for coordinating with Information Services & Technology (IS&T) on the maintenance and enhancement of the divisions business solutions that lie within the Student Information System, Document Management System, CRM, and other division technology.
The Analyst is expected to acquire in-depth knowledge of the processes within the division. This individual with be responsible for developing specifications around implementations of business solutions; partner closely with IS&T on redeveloping system functionality; facilitate clear communication and shared expectations around system development; and facilitate testing and training of new functionality.
- Partners with business analysts across the division of Academic Affairs to identify and propose improvements to processes and systems to improve the quality of services offered to students, faculty and staff.
- Manages the process of implementing improvements from initial specifications, collaboration with IS&T and other third-party vendors, development and execution of project plans, communication, testing, and training.
- Coordinates projects on behalf of the division, manages project priorities under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Academic Systems, and provides project updates. Serve as the facilitator of the division’s project management systems and communications.
- Serves as both a day-to-day and strategic resource to the Business Analysts across the division of Academic Affairs. Will foster a collaborative environment for the business analysts with shared processes for initiating and managing projects. This includes understanding the work of each business analyst and identifying opportunities for collaboration.
- Master’s degree is required.
- 2-5 years project management experience in higher education systems.
- Experience working systems utilized within higher education, such as student information systems, document management systems, and CRMs.
- Experience within PeopleSoft student information system, OnBase Document Management System.
Starting salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package including undergraduate tuition fee waiver for self and dependents. Applicants must successfully complete interview process to be considered as a finalist
Apply by online application at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wcupa/default.cfm Electronic application allows for cover letter and resume attachments (both required). References with contact information will be required prior to interview. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Developing and sustaining a diverse faculty and staff advances WCU’s Educational mission and strategic plan, Building on Excellence. West Chester University is an AA/EOE employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are subject to and contingent upon satisfactory completion of all pre-employment criminal background check.