Digital Media Developer, Department of Information Systems
Job location: Winston Salem, NC
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2018-12-20
- IMPORTANT: Load a resume or C.V. first (if available) then upload supporting documents under the "My Experience" section after your work experience and education. Do NOT complete the application without the required attachments as you will be unable to edit your application.
Internal candidates must apply via the internal career portal. Do not proceed with your application from this website.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Recruiting team via email at [email protected] or by calling 336-758-4700.Job Description SummaryResponsible for the design, development, and creation of digital media campaigns aligned with IS strategic goals.Job Description
- Responsible for end-to-end graphic design and video projects from the development of ideas through planning and implementation, regularly interacting with management and internal/external customers.
- Manages the production team throughout the production process, which includes finding interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting product to client and other constituents.
- Maintain a strong online Information Systems voice through social media, marketing, and branding campaigns to provide awareness to campus of IT initiatives and updates.
- Build new relationships across campus and strengthen existing ones with faculty, staff and students by providing awareness and information through multiple channels of communication. Provide design consultation services for IS teams and awareness campaigns for IS projects.
- Responsible for researching, providing direction and mentoring the team on leading edge digital media hardware and software and trends across the industry to enable the team to continue to meet strategic goals. Develops yearly budget requests for hardware and software to support the team.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audacity or other media editing software
- Very strong photographic and video graphic skills
- Expertise with photography and video production equipment
- Expert knowledge of visual communication and design principles
- Experience with web design (HTML and CSS), content management systems (WordPress), and UI/UX wireframing
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Animation, After Effects, motion graphic programming, and interactive documentaries experience a plus