Adjunct - Forensic and Legal Psychology
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job Category Adjunct Title Adjunct - Forensic and Legal Psychology Posting Number M00023 Department Psychology (Forensic) Reports To Dean, School of Education and Human Services Point of Contact Diana Talbert Responsibilities
- Adjunct positions are pool positions. Qualified applicants will be contacted as a teaching need arises.
- Marymount seeks to build a pool of persons qualified to teach Forensic and Legal Psychology courses.
- Master’s or Juris doctor degree.
- Terminal degree or candidates in the final stages of obtaining their terminal degree.
- Experience in or knowledge of the field of forensic and legal psychology and /or related disciplines.
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The university’s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nation’s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.Job Duties Percent of total time 75 Responsibility / Duty
Preparing and teaching courses.Job Duties Percent of total time 25 Responsibility / Duty
Office Hours: need to be available for at least one additional hour per week for each course taught, to advise students concerning their coursework.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Teaching Philosophy
- Writing Sample