Adjuncts Health and Human Performance
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job Category Adjunct Title Adjuncts Health and Human Performance Posting Number M00365 Department School of Health Professions Reports To Chair of Health and Human Performance Point of Contact Elena Shields, Elena Shields Responsibilities
Marymount seeks to build a pool of persons qualified to teach Health and Human Performance courses.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in teaching, coaching, or managing athletics
Please submit a minimum of 3 references, maximum of 5, along with their relevant contact information.Application materials must be received by Open Until Filled Yes University Profile
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The university’s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nation’s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.Job Duties Percent of total time 100 Responsibility / Duty
- Adjunct faculty are professionals with the responsibility of providing a quality learning experience for Marymount University students on a semester basis.
- Adjunct faculty report to a dean, chair, or director and perform instruction-related duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the university.
- The relationship of the adjunct faculty member to the student is one of teacher and facilitator of learning.
- Each adjunct is hired to instruct a particular course (s) within a department.
- The chair of the department will review all duties as assigned, particular to course being contracted to be taught.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university?
- Do you have at least 3 years of previous coaching experience?
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Teaching Philosophy