Graduate Assistant - Women's Lacrosse
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job Category Graduate Assistantship Title Graduate Assistant - Women's Lacrosse Posting Number M00057 Department Athletics Reports To Head Women's Lacrosse Coach Point of Contact Shauna Goff Responsibilities
Fulltime Graduate Students of Marymount are invited to apply for a Women’s Lacrosse full Graduate assistantship in the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- assisting the head coach with recruiting, practice, scouting,
- game day activities,
- equipment inventory and care,
- organizational planning and
- player development and management.
Successful acceptance into a Marymount graduate program and maintenance of good academic standing.
- Prior playing and/or coaching of collegiate women’s lacrosse.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Preferred Qualifications include:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with game film analysis system.
- Ability to work in office software package programs.
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The university’s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nation’s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.Job Duties Percent of total time 25 Responsibility / Duty
Assist with recruitment of qualified prospects to MU women’s lacrosse program.Job Duties Percent of total time 25 Responsibility / Duty
Assist with personnel development and management.Job Duties Percent of total time 25 Responsibility / Duty
Assist with practice and game day management and activities.Job Duties Percent of total time 15 Responsibility / Duty
Assist with organizational planning.Job Duties Percent of total time 10 Responsibility / Duty
Other duties as assigned by head coach or athletic director.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have any prior coaching and/or playing experience with collegiate women's lacrosse?
- Do you possess a valid driver's license?
- Have you been accepted into Marymount as a graduate student OR upon being offered the assistantship be able to show proof of your acceptance into Marymount as a graduate student?
- Do you have a 3.0 GPA?
- Are you CPR and First Aid certified?
- Will you be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours each semester of the assistantship?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter