STUDENT EMPLOYMENT- Audio Visual Production Services Technician
Posting DetailsPosting Detail Information Job # SE1000086RR Job Title STUDENT EMPLOYMENT- Audio Visual Production Services Technician Working Title Job Category On Campus - Both work study and non work study eligible Department Conference and Events Services Department Location Egbert Hall FLSA Non-Exempt Student Level Maintenance & Event Operations B Hourly Rate $10.55 Hours per week varies Anticipated Work Schedule Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for ensuring that all audio-visual requirements for events have been met as requested.
• Set up and operate professional level sound, lighting and projection equipment.
• Technicians are responsible for some equipment maintenance, keeping the storage areas clean and organized and tracking inventory.
• Take-on special projects or additional responsibilities as necessary.
• Attend meetings/training sessions, mandatory training in the fall and spring, prior to the start of classes.
• Work Senior Week, Commencement as well as during other important college related programs.
• Regular late-night, weekend, and holiday shifts should be expected.
• Must be able to do all of the above independently with no on-site direct supervision.
• Previous experience working with audio-visual equipment (sound, lighting and projection) is required. Candidates must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
• Must possess outstanding problem solving, communication and customer service skills.
• Must be flexible and collaborative and willing to work with a variety of clients (faculty, students and staff) and accommodate their event related audio-visual requests.
Instructions to apply:
Please email [email protected] to request an application for this position.Job Posting Date 02/13/2018 Application Deadline/Close Date 05/31/2019 Open Until Filled No Anticipated Start Date 01/22/2018 Academic Year 2017-2018 Number of Vacancies multiple Contact Person Paul Galgoczy Contact Email [email protected] Quick Link http://ithaca.peopleadmin.com/postings/13072 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).