Adjunct Faculty - Bilingual/ESL Endorsement Program
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is looking for qualified adjunct faculty to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the Bilingual/ESL Endorsement program – day, evening or online classes.
Under the direction of the Bilingual/ESL program chair, adjunct faculty will:
- Manage syllabus materials
- Facilitate class instruction in accordance to learning objectives
- Evaluate student performance on Moodle and/or LiveText
- Participate in face-to-face and/or virtual meetings and professional development sessions
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Bilingual/ESL Education, Elementary Education, Educational Leadership, Curriculum & Instruction or related field
- Bilingual and/or ESL endorsement
- Experience teaching at the PK-12 level
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:[email protected]
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.