Adjunct Faculty - Bilingual/ESL Endorsement Program
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is looking for qualified adjunct faculty to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the Bilingual/ESL Endorsement program – day, evening or online classes.
Under the direction of the Bilingual/ESL program chair, adjunct faculty will:
- Manage syllabus materials
- Facilitate class instruction in accordance to learning objectives
- Evaluate student performance on Moodle and/or LiveText
- Participate in face-to-face and/or virtual meetings and professional development sessions
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Bilingual/ESL Education, Elementary Education, Educational Leadership, Curriculum & Instruction or related field
- Bilingual and/or ESL endorsement
- Experience teaching at the PK-12 level
Opportunites are available at our Aurora campus as well as our Woodstock Campus.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:[email protected]
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.