Adjunct Faculty - General Education Curriculum
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
George Williams College of Aurora University is looking to build a pool of qualified adjunct faculty to teach a variety of courses. The ideal candidate is able to teach across the curriculum, contributing in both general education courses and as part of our interdisciplinary majors such as Environmental Management and Sustainability and Human Ecology. We have particular need for candidates able to teach any of the following courses
- Introduction to Academic Writing (undergraduate - Freshmen level)
- Media, Technology and GWC (undergraduate - Freshmen level)
- Introduction to Research and Information Literacy (undergraduate – Sophomore level)
- Intercultural Communications (undergraduate – Junior/Senior level)
- Grant writing and Fundraising (undergraduate – Junior/Senior level)
- World Literature (undergraduate – Junior/Senior level)
- Digital Rhetoric and Society (undergraduate – Junior/Senior level)
- Environmental Literature (undergraduate – Junior/Senior level)
- Arts, Literature, and Inquiry (undergraduate – Freshmen/Sophomore level)
Candidates must have a completed master's degree in English, communication or related field.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:[email protected]
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.