Adjunct Faculty - Cybersecurity, Networking and Digital Forensics Instructor
Title:Adjunct Faculty - Cybersecurity, Networking and Digital Forensics Instructor Posted Date:03/10/2020 Job Category:Adjunct Faculty Department:Cybersec, Network & Dig Forens - HCND Position Status:Adjunct Required Qualifications:
Seeking adjunct faculty with strong technical backgrounds in one or more of the following fields:
- Windows Server and Networking.
- Linux/Unix/Red Hat Server and Networking.
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity.
- Penetration testing
- Ethical Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Applicants should have:
- Proficiency in the use of technology in the classroom.
- Strong communication skills.
- Teaching or training experience.
- Master’s degree required.
- Certifications, online teaching or technical proficiency preferred.
- Combination of industry and instructional experience desired.
- The following industry certifications are beneficial: A+, Network+, CCNA, CCNP, Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP.
Required Documents:Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae