Adjunct Faculty- Information Systems Instructor
Title:Adjunct Faculty- Information Systems Instructor Posted Date:03/10/2020 Job Category:Adjunct Faculty Department:Computer Information Systems - HCTS Position Status:Adjunct Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Seeking adjunct faculty with strong technical backgrounds in one or more of the following fields:
- Cyber Security and Penetrations Testing
- Operating Systems
- Programming (Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Databases (Relational, Big Data, NoSQL, Qubes, etc.)
- Server Technology
- Business Applications (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc.)
- Help Desk and ITIL
- Master's degree in related field
Applicants should have
- Combination of industry and instructional experience desired
- Strong communication skills.
- Teaching or training experience.
- Master’s degree required.
- Industry Certifications are a plus
- Possible locations: Arnold, Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills
- Help Desk
- Google or AWS cloud experience
- Network +
- Security +