Student - CS Grader
Grading student work for CS courses.Required Qualifications
- Must be a current UVU Student.
- Passed CS course (to be graded) with an B/B+ grade or instructor approval.
- Computer skills in MS Word, WordPerfect, Excel and Internet applications.
- Knowledge in the use of email, attaching files, retrieving email, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, faculty, and public.
Office settingEEO Statement
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicant’s qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Benefits Summary FLSA Non-Exempt Pay Range $10.00 DOE Advertisement Detail Information Advertisement Number Student105018 Open Date 10/25/2018 Review Start Date Close Date 04/30/2019 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicant Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting http://www.uvu.jobs/postings/9718 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please enter your UVU ID Number.
(Open Ended Question)
- Are you a current UVU Student?
- Student Class Schedule