Adjunct Instructor-Computer Science & Information Systems
Posting DetailsPosition Information Posting Number 0600144 Position Title Adjunct Instructor-Computer Science & Information Systems Department Computer Science & Information Systems FLSA General Description
The University of North Alabama invites applications for adjunct (part-time) teaching positions expected to be available during the current term. Persons holding adjunct teaching positions normally teach three to six credit hours or nine contact hours per semester. Payment for adjunct teaching is on a standardized university scale according to credit or contact hours taught.Essential Job Duties Additional Duties Knowledge Skills and Abilities Minimum Qualifications
Master’s degree plus a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in desired teaching discipline.Licenses, Certifications, or Registrations Essential Physical Requirements Environmental Working Conditions Special Vision Requirements Salary Range Is the position Full-Time or Part-Time? Part-Time Duration of Appointment/Assignment one semester per contract Affirmative Action Statement
UNA is an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving excellence and strength through diversity. UNA seeks a wide range of applicants for this position so that one of our core values, ethnic and cultural diversity, will be affirmed.Position Type Faculty Posting Date 10/15/2007 Closing Date Open Until Filled Yes Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have at least 18 graduate hours in Computer Information Systems?
- * Do you currently hold a Master's Degree?
- No, but I will hold such degree by August 1, 2008
- * Where did you learn of this posting?
- Times Daily
- Chronicle of Higher Education (CHE)
- Minority Faculty Applicant Database (MFAD)
- If you chose other in the above question, please list where you learned ofthe posting below.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Other Document 1
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Teaching Philosophy
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Reference List
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Unofficial Transcript 4
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
- Official Transcript 1 (for HR use only)
- Official Transcript 2 (for HR use only)
- Official Transcript 3 (for HR use only)