LFCE Leadership Program Student Office Assistant 18/19
Request to Recruit InformationPosition Recruitment Information Job Title LFCE Leadership Program Student Office Assistant 18/19 Student Position Type Federal Work Study Appointment Type Part-Time FTE Work Schedule
Monday – Friday
Approximately 10-15 hours per week
Flexible with school schedule
Provide administrative support, guidance, and customer service to the program chairs, faculty, and students for the Ed.D. Organizational Leadership, Social Justice Higher Education Administration M.A., Educational Leadership M.Ed., and Administrative Services Credentialing Programs.Specific Duties
- Answering phones, routing calls, typing skills, data entry, maintenance of program databases, process expense reports, support with event preparation.
- Also, maintain files, create work orders, maintain program calendars, schedule and reserve rooms for events, data gathering, special projects support, deliveries across campus, order office supplies, and tasks as assigned.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with students and staff.
- Computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum 45 wpm typing ability.
- Familiar with office procedures is helpful.
- Ability to be a self-starter and courteous.
- Comfortable with people and willing to do tasks as assigned.
Can demonstrate excellent Interpersonal and Organizational skills. Professional, organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to perform in a time sensitive environment.Benefits Summary
Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
One hour of Paid Sick Leave for every 30 hours worked, with a maximum accrual of 24 hours of Paid Sick Leave per year and capped at 48 hours.
University of La Verne Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – can contribute employee voluntary contributions, excluding wages derived from federal work study funds.
In accordance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), employees who work an average of 30 or more hours per week, will be eligible for medical coverage through the University of La Verne.
Covered under the University of La Verne Workers Compensation Insurance.Location La Verne Central Campus If Other, please specify. Posting Detail Information Posting Number 20190510SE Special Instructions to Applicants Open Date 10/19/2018 Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Quick Link http://laverne.peopleadmin.com/postings/7538 Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Letter of Recommendation 1