Atwater Dining Kitchen Helper
Job InformationClassification Information Classification Number 900608 Classification Title Atwater Dining Kitchen Helper Department Dining Services Level Level B (Skilled) Job Description
- Assists in prepping and cooking items according to meal schedule.
- Preps vegetables, fruits, and food items for all aspects of the operation.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area and uses proper precautions to ensure fresh and clean product.
- Assists cooks, kitchen workers and performs other duties as necessary.
- Cleans work areas, including counters, floors, dishes and related equipment and ensures they are in proper sanitary condition.
- Maintains clean, sanitary stock of dishes and utensils.
- Loads soiled dishes into dish rack and prepares dish machine for set cycle. Loads appropriate soap levels and time cycle.
- Runs dishes through cycle.
- Unloads and stacks dishes and glassware in appropriate storage area.
- Sorts silverware and utensils and places them safely in proper storage area.
- Distributes clean dishes and utensils to proper areas as needed throughout the shift.
- Operates dish washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary work area and ensures safe storage of dish carts and related supplies.
- Removes garbage from area at end of shift.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have any previous job experience that might be relevant to this position? If yes, please explain.
(Open Ended Question)
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V