Nurse Practitioner (Instructor) - Internal MedicineLocation:
New OrleansOpen Date:
Oct 1, 2018Description:
Nurse Practitioner-Instructor, will provide clinical expertise and consultation within an inpatient setting. As well as, support the healthcare system (including physicians and facility leaders) with the management of our patient population though independent and collaborative clinical management.
- analyzes data to identify needs, formulate diagnosis, and establish a treatment plan for a patient, family, and/or population
- Implements individualized, evidence based interventions based on assessment, treatment plan, and identified prioritizes to maximize health potential and/or expected goals of a patient, family, and/or population
- Evaluates progress toward expected goals of a patient, family, and/or population in a systematic and ongoing manner with modification to the plan as appropriate.
- Serves as a clinical expert to the interdisciplinary team (including physcians, fellows/residents, nurses, etc.)
- Incorporates and disseminates research findings and evidence based practice into treatment plans, protocols, and guidelines
Master's Degree in Nursing or related field.
Current Louisiana Advanced Practice RN license, required.