Early Education & Child Care Noncredit Adjunct Faculty Pool
Department:: Continuing Education & Workforce Development
Locations:: Columbia, MD
Posted:: Jul 19, 2016
Closes:: Open Until Filled
Type:: PT - No Benefits
About Howard Community College:
Howard Community College (HCC) is an exciting place to work, learn, and grow! HCC has been awarded the distinction as a "Great College to Work for" since 2009 from The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Howard Community College values diversity among its faculty, staff and student population. We are an innovative institution that is committed to responding to the ever-changing needs and interests of a diverse and dynamic community. No matter where you want to go in your career, you can get there from here!
Howard Community College is building a pool of applicants for adjunct faculty positions in Continuing Education in the areas of Early Childhood Education.
This is an ongoing posting.
- Background and expertise in subject area, experience teaching or training of adults or targeted audience.
- This position requires a Master degree in Early Childhood Education, higher education or a related field. For some courses, it is sufficient to have an active MSDE child care training approval number.
- Distance Learning (online course) teaching skills and experience strongly preferred.
- Hours Per Week: Varies based on need.
- Work Schedule: Varies based on need.
- Compensation: Competitive
Howard Community College (HCC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer & values diversity within its faculty, staff & student population. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
HCC understands that persons with specific disabilities may need assistance with the job application process and/or with the interview process. For confidential assistance with the job application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 443-518-1100. The TDD line phone # is: 443-518-4822.
Please attach the following documents:
1. Cover letter