Portland Community College
Best Consideration/Close Date:
PCC is looking for an Application Analyst who will manage the Google/Gsuite environment and its integrations with other systems, both cloud-based and on-premise. As part of this work, the Analyst will interact with collaborate closely with identity management, Active Directory, network, information security, and client service teams affected by the Google/Gsuite environment. The Analyst will need to work with a wide range technical and non-technical teams to plan, design, implement, test, and maintain solutions. The Analyst will also work as part of a support team deploying, upgrading, monitoring and debugging enterprise applications in a complex enterprise environment.
See the classification description for additional information: https://www.pcc.edu/hr/employment/classified-jobs/ApplicationAnalyst/
These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications. Five years of hands-on administration experience in managing enterprise productivity applications in a large information technology organization, e.g. Google for Education, Office 365, project management solutions, document lifecycle management solutions, enterprise scheduling and calendaring solutions, collaboration tools or learning management systems. Experience streamlining and improving project management processes in a resource-constrained environment. Understanding of and experience applying Business Process Analysis best practices. GENERAL EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a complex technical environment
- Successfully supporting change initiatives, such as new technology or new business process adoption
- Experience using business process analysis tools
- Working with technical and non-technical users, to help optimize their use of collaboration tools
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of application lifecycle and data flows
- Administration of Google for Education or similar productivity and collaboration application platform, e.g.: Office365, Jira, Salesforce
- Scripting or programming for systems integration
- Data analysis and reporting toolsEnterprise application security (webmail, pop3, imap, sendmail, multifactor authentication, other industry standards)Experience supporting applications on a variety of platforms (Windows, OS/X, Android, iOS)
- G Suite Administrator Certified Associate
The first two steps of the range are: 4,892 to $5,039 per month. Higher salary placement may be available based on qualifications, experience and internal equity.
PCC offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide employees and their families, including domestic partners, with access to a broad range of benefit options. Includes Health, Dental, and Vision options, Group Life, Long-term Disability, Long-term Care, and Auto and Home Insuranceprograms. PCC currently fully funds the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS/OPSRP) pension and contributes an additional 6% into the employee's Individual Account Program under PERS/OPSRP. PCC offers a tax deferred annuity program and a deferred compensation program where employees may save additional pre-tax dollars for retirement.
Additionally, PCC provides a tuition waiver for yourself, domestic partner, and dependent children under 24 years of age. Partial tuition reimbursement for yourself at other accredited institutions (full-time employees only).
Paid Leave: (Pro-rated by FTE for Part-Time Employees)
- Starts at 6.67 hours of vacation leave per month (additional vacation hours with years of service)
- 8 hours of sick leave per month
- 24 hours of additional personal leave days per year - 11 Paid holidays
For a complete list of PCC benefits, please visit http://www.pcc.edu/hr.benefits View a complete list of PCC benefits.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://pcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=161&site=10
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency