Adjunct Instructor for Real Estate
Edison State Community College invites qualified candidates to apply for the part time position of Adjunct Instructor for Real Estate. Part time faculty are those persons employed to provide instruction during the academic year dependent on the teaching needs of the College.
To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, transcripts and three professional references when completing their online application.
Edison State Community College is an EOE/AA Employer.
Examples of Duties:
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philosophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Meet all administrative time lines and complete the submission of required documents and reports.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
- Valid Ohio Licensed Realtor or related certification is required.
- Master's degree preferred but will consider appropriate experience, associates, or bachelor's degree.
- Teaching experience a plus face-to-face and online.