Adjunct Instructor for Law Office Management
Edison State Community College invites qualified candidates to apply for the part-time position of Adjunct Instructor for Law Office Management. Part-time faculty are those persons employed to provide instruction during the academic year dependent on the teaching needs of the College.
To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, and transcripts when completing their online application.
Edison State Community College is an EOE/AA Employer
This course will be taught online and, dependent upon experience, may require that the instructor receive training in utilizing our online learning platform, Blackboard. The Blackboard training is provided through an online instructional program designed to be completed in two weeks or less.
Examples of Duties:
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philosophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Meet all administrative time lines and complete the submission of required documents and reports.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
Associates degree or equivalent experience
Experience working as a paralegal or with paralegals
Experience working in a law office
Experience using law office software
Supplemental Information:Teaching experience at a community college is desirable.