Respiratory Care Practitioner Adjunct Clinical and Lab Instructor (Part-Time) Fresno City College
- Provide effective instruction in the clinical and lab setting;
- Evaluate students in a clinical site, assess performance and communicate any concerns about students or the clinical site;
- Prepare room and simulation mannequins for lab skills education and testing;
- Adhere to instruction, clinical, and testing schedule, grading and attendance policies;
- Develop simulation case scenarios;
- Develop and assess instructional materials and student learning outcomes to improve student learning;
- Assist with equipment maintenance;
- Maintain appropriate communication with program director and director of clinical education; and
- Assist in the advancement of the institution’s vitality and growth.
- Schedule includes days, possible evenings, and summer assignments.
- Any bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience; OR
- Any associate degree and six years of professional experience; OR
- A valid California Community College Credential.
All candidates must have demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
- Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT) Credential and California Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License;
- Experience working with students of various backgrounds;
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and staff;
- Ability to represent the college while working with clinical sites and to work cooperatively with all professional practitioners; and
- Knowledge of the college’s missions and goals.
Starting rates are $45.49 – $61.78 for lecture and $38.67 – $52.55 for lab Sick leave accrual is based on assignment hours.Selection Procedure
The selection and hiring process will be explained by the hiring department if the candidate is extended an opportunity to interview.Additional Information Additional Information about the Position Open Date 04/12/2017 Close Date Closing Time Open Until Filled Yes Quick Link http://scccd.peopleadmin.com/postings/1705 Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts (Unofficial copies accepted - must indicate conferred degree(s) that support the minimum qualifications)
- Evaluation Service Assessment
- Additional Documents
- Letters of Recommendation