Manager of Digital Marketing
Working Title:Manager of Digital Marketing Department:Campus Services Division:Finance & Business Services Campus:Oxford Posting Date:12/20/2018 Job Category:Staff Position Group:Unclassified Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 6711 - Unclassified - FT
This position will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and provide analytics. Work includes consultations, research, strategic planning, focal groups/formal analysis, and project management in all areas of responsibility. Provides insight and guidance to campus marketing staff across media to strengthen and manage the brands of all Campus Service areas. Ability to perform duties as an active participant in the marketing team and lead appropriate initiatives.
- Associate's degree, or vocational or technical school degree in Web Design, IT, Marketing, Communications or related field and three years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge XHTML visual and text editors, CSS, and related basic Web technologies. Knowledge of 508 Accessibility Standards and practical compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices. Organizations skills that include a strong attention to detail. Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with broad range of campus constituencies.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in creating new work products, while maintaining collaborative relationships with peers, Campus Services departments, and University Communications and Marketing staff.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in design, development, and management of complex websites.
- Bachelor's degree in Web Design, Graphic Design Stategic Communications, Marketing, Management or a related field.
- Experience with large scale website redesign.