Adjunct Lecturer — Organizational Behavior in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
The instructor will teach students to:
- Describe the unique political context, public values, and character of public organizations and their influence on organizational behavior.
- Articulate the major theories of organizational behavior in the areas of stress management, decision making, motivation, leadership, power and politics, communication, working in groups and teams, and managing conflict and organizational change.
- Analyze issues in their organizations in terms of the theories and research studied in the course.
- PhD preferred, master’s degree minimum, in organizational behavior or related subject.
- Experience teaching adult students in an urban, multicultural, setting.
- Professional experience related to the subject matter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], place job title in subject line or send to Human Resources Department, Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006. MCNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]