Adjunct Lecturer – Introduction to Public Administration
The instructor will teach students to:
- Explain and restate basic principles of public administration.
- Describe the organization of the federal bureaucracy and explain how the U.S. civil service system operates.
- Differentiate between an executive function and a legislature’s oversight function.
- Analyze specific cases and evaluate them in light of general public administration principles.
- PhD preferred, master’s degree minimum, in related subject.
- Experience teaching adult students in an urban, multicultural, setting.
- Professional experience related to subject matter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], place job title in subject line or Human Resources Department, Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006. MCNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]