Adjunct Lecturer — Research Methods I
The instructor will teach students to:
- Understand selected quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Select appropriate research methods for application to practical research problems, such as identification of research hypothesis, methods of data collection, techniques of data analysis and presentation and interpretation of project results and findings.
- PhD preferred, master’s degree minimum, in related subject.
- Experience teaching adult students in an urban, multicultural, setting.
- Professional experience related to subject matter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], place job title in subject line or send to Human Resources Department, Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]