Adjunct Lecturer — Public Policy (Online Sections)
The instructor will teach students to:
- Describe and explain the environment and mechanics of the policy-making process by which policies are formulated.
- Distinguish between competing policy methodologies or analytic frameworks for evaluating public policy.
- Distinguish between the various tools employed to analyze policy.
- PhD preferred, master’s degree minimum, in related subject.
- Experience teaching adult students in an urban, multicultural, setting.
- Experience teaching online course sections, preferably using the Moodle learning management system.
- Professional experience related to subject matter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], place job title in subject line or send to Human Resources Department, Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006. MCNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]