Adjunct Lecturer – Computer-based Applications for Public Managers
The instructor will teach students to:
- Understand the usefulness and importance of computer-based information systems and computer hardware.
- Understand the functions of systems software and to learn the basic commands of Microsoft Office 2010.
- Examine and discuss the major types of computer software applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Become proficient in Excel and Access.
- Understand the structure and purpose of management information systems in organizations.
- PhD preferred, master’s degree minimum, in related subject.
- Experience teaching adult students in an urban, multicultural, setting.
- Professional experience related to subject matter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], place the job title in subject line or Human Resources Department, Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]