Adjunct Lecturer – Strategic Planning for Not-for-Profit and Governmental Organizations
The instructor will teach students to
- explain the basic steps in strategic planning.
- define the organizational opportunities and challenges presented by the external environment.
- define the strengths and weaknesses of their organizations.
- describe the fundamentals of proposal writing.
- present a long-range program in the form of a proposal for funding, and prepare a strategic plan that responds to the environmental factors that might impact the implementation of their long-range programs.
PhD preferred, master’s degree minimum, in related subject. Experience teaching adult students in an urban, multicultural, setting. Professional experience related to subject matter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], place the job title in subject line or Human Resources Department, Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]