Child Development Center Teacher - On Call/Substitute
Child Development Center Teachers
Working Hours: Varies between 7.00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
For information about obtaining a California Child Development Center Teacher Permit, please visit the following link: http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/leaflets/cl797.pdf
Substitute and/or on-call assignments.Qualifications
- Applicants must hold a valid Child Development Center Teacher's Permit.
- Completion of three (3) units in infant/toddler courses.
- Completion of three (3) units in Health and Safety for the Young Child courses or 7 hours of Preventative Health Care Training.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification.
- Tuberculosis Test clearance.
- Work experience in a child care environment is preferred.
- Pre-school classroom teaching experience is preferred.
Application must be filled out completely and in detail using the Chaffey College Online Application website. Please include:
- Cover Letter
- Detailed Resume
- Copy of unofficial transcript documenting completion of required coursework (copies of official sealed transcripts will be required upon hire).
- Copy of Child Development Center Teacher Permit, CPR, and First Aid Certification