Student Employee - Nursing Lab
Student employee positions will be responsible for providing office and/or lab support to various departments across the college.
Job functions vary based on the department that they are assigned to and the individual department needs. Department based student employment positions perform the following functions (not limited to):
- Greeting and assisting students, staff and visitors
- Answering phones/taking messages
- Oral and written correspondence
- File maintenance
- Scanning, copying, faxing, and mail processing
- Assisting with office and or lab equipment or machines (general maintenance)
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled as a current WCTC student
- Must have a minimum of 6 credits
Student employees may work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week while enrolled in classes and a maximum of 28 hours per week during non-class periods.
Student employees are not benefit eligible.
For a detailed description of responsibilities, cut and paste this hyperlink in your browser: