Part-time Adjunct Instructor at SWTC - Spanish
Nicolet College, in partnership with Southwest Tech (SWTC) is establishing a pool of qualified candidates to be considered when adjunct instructors are needed to teach foreign language courses at the SWTC Campus in Fennimore, Wisconsin.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Deliver performance-based, learning-centered instruction in accordance with the mission, vision, and philosophy of Nicolet College.
- Use technology to enhance teaching and learning, as well as other aspects of work.
- Communicate regularly and provide consistent feedback to students about successful course completion.
- Maintain accurate attendance, student success, and scholastic records of students and submit required reports according to published deadlines.
- Communicate with full-time instructors and the dean regarding instruction and student performance.
Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree or higher in Spanish or Master's Degree in a closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credits in Spanish is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students of varied ages, learning styles, academic levels, and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to create and facilitate student learning.
- Demonstrated ability to teach practical interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to teach. Successful teaching experience in a post-secondary setting preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships across the College and in the district required.
- Ability to meet and maintain Nicolet College Faculty Quality Assurance System requirements. View details at: https://www.nicoletcollege.edu/about/employment/faculty-quality-assurance-system-requirements
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits are not included with this part-time position.