Part-time Adjunct Instructor - Psychology
Nicolet College is establishing a pool of qualified candidates to be considered when adjuncts or substitute instructors are needed to teach a variety of Psychology courses in the University Transfer and Liberal Arts Program.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Deliver performance-based, learning-centered instruction in accordance with the mission, vision, and philosophy of Nicolet College.
- Use educational technologies for teaching, learning, assessment, online/distance learning, and student record keeping (ex: learning management systems, teleconferencing systems, textbook digital learning environments).
- Communicate regularly and provide consistent feedback to students about successful course completion.
- Maintain accurate attendance, student success, and scholastic records of students and submit required reports according to published deadlines.
- Master's Degree or higher in Psychology, or Master's Degree in a closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credits in Psychology.
- Demonstrated ability to teach.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to create and facilitate student learning.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships across the College and in the district.
- Ability to meet and maintain Nicolet College Faculty Quality Assurance System requirements. View details at: https://www.nicoletcollege.edu/about/employment/faculty-quality-assurance-system-requirements
- Experience with alternative delivery methods such as hybrid or online courses.
- Successful teaching experience in a post-secondary setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students of varied ages, learning styles, academic levels, and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to teach practical interpersonal skills.
Adjunct instructors are extended a letter of appointment for courses instructed. Benefits are not included with this part-time position.
Apply at nicoletcollege.edu/Employment. Attach a letter of interest, a current résumé, and unofficial transcripts of coursework. Applications will be reviewed as needs arise.